Triggering event with conditions?

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 22 08:36:01 EDT 2001

Hi,

We have exactly the same condition here.  What you need to do is code three
check function modules, one for each workflow.  In check function modules,
you can look at the document type, and if it is the one you need (for the
specific workflow), just exit.  Otherwise, raise an exception.  Once you
have all three in place, and have specified them in the event linkage
tables (Tx SWETYPV) the correct workflow should be triggered.

Regards,
Sue