Automated A/PApproval Process

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Jun 12 06:52:46 EDT 2001

The only scenarios available as standard in SAP are single step early
archiving workflows.  It is possible using the Archiving workflow wizard
(OAWW) to create your own multistep approval workflows.  The processes
created are not that great but you can use the workflow as a basis for your
process.  I have done this at a number of clients, the sort of process has
been:

Scan image, trigger workflow,
Create invoice (displaying iage in a secondary method)
Link invoice and image using IMAGELINK object
Get invoice approved (displaying the image in a secondary method)
If rejected reverse invoice and send back for re-entry in a loop.

You can also extend this process to include document parking before the
actual invoice is created.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK.