WF_COMMIT in Purchase Requisition

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Jun 12 06:46:00 EDT 2001

Rather than using the standard early archiving you could try using the
archiving workflow wizard (OAWW) and create a multi step workflow.  You
could then display the image in a secondary method at the same time as you
show ME51.  Once you receive the number of the req back (preferably in a
terminating event) the link could then be done in a subsequent step using
the IMAGELINK object.

Hope this helps,

Mark