Trigger event for PS - Status management object PDN

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Jun 12 07:34:21 EDT 2001

I have also come across this problem in 4.6c (not 4.6b - that works fine)
but did not have time to resolve it.  Please raise an OSS request and
hopefully a new note will be created.

I have encountered a further problem with this event trigger in 4.6b that an
event is triggered not only for the project but also for the WBS Elements -
has anyone else found a solution for this? (other than a check function
module or evaluation in the beginning of the workflow).

Thanks,

Mark