Confused deadline reactions

Baeuerle, Stefan stefan.baeuerle at sap.com
Wed Jun 6 03:13:12 EDT 2001

Hi Ulrich,

WL411 means that no successor is definend for a result of a workitem. This
may occur when a deadline is reached and the wrong deadline indicator (LSD,
LED,..) is used to find the following step.

The usage of the wrong indicator will only occur, if multiple workitems with
different deadlines are processed by job SWWDHEX and this is the same as you
mentioned in your first mail. Also, it will not occur at every workitem but
depends on the sequence of the workitems in SWWDHEX.
The only point is, that in your scenario an successor is defined (but the
wrong one (other deadline) is triggerd). Therefore, note 397576 should also
solve your problem.

Best regards, Stefan