Confused deadline reactions

Van Heerde, Arnoud arnoud.van.heerde at sap.com
Tue Jun 5 22:31:51 EDT 2001

Hi Ulrich,

This is not a solution, but it may help you to investigate the problem. If
you kill the work item, the status of the work item is forced into
"logically deleted". However you can also set a work item to "logically
deleted" with the change work item function available from the technical
work item display in the business workplace or using the workflow
administration functions... Another way to set a work item to "logically
deleted" could be by modeling an temporary exception for the business object
method, although I have not experienced it myself. In other words: it may be
a good idea to find out who last changed the "original" work item and what
is its current status. If you need more help please let me know.

Arnoud