Workitems in Outlook

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Tue Jun 5 12:49:27 EDT 2001

Hi to all,

We have successfully forwarded workitems to Outlook.  We are attempting to
execute these workitems while in Outlook.  When we double click on the
workitem an SAP sign-on screen appears with the user name of the owner of
the batch job (RSWUWFML) that forwards the workitems into Outlook.

When the user attempts to execute the workitem, is there a way for the
user's name to appear and instead of the schedulers name?

When the user attempts to execute the workitem and the user is already
logged into SAP, is there a way for the user not to log into SAP again?

Thanks,

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation
email: phil.czerwiec at andrew.com