Authorizations not following HR substitutions (V4.0)

Michel Laviolette michel_laviolette at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:25:56 EDT 2001

Hi y'all!
two questions for you today:
1) Could anyone forward me the URL for searching this list server's
archives;
2) Our workflows are dependant on the HR Org. Structure. When creating a
substitution (A210 - B210 relationship)in HR, the authorizations do not seam
to be inherited. The workflows are properly redirected to the substitute who
without the proper authorizations cannot process the workitem. Could anyone
please shead some light on why this could be happening? Any explanations,
ideas, tips, OSS notes, ... would be much appreciated.

Have an excellent day,
Michel Laviolette
Workflow Developer
Hull Quebec Canada