Authorizations not following HR substitutions (V4.0)

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Tue Jul 31 11:05:17 EDT 2001

When you create a substitute , you send the document to an other person to
process the document.
The substitute function doesn't give any authorisation.
But you need to give authorization to the substitute
The authorisations are not inherited.

Mr. Sosthene Assy
African Development Bank