SEND MAIL

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Mon Jul 30 10:35:30 EDT 2001

Hi Carolyn,

The attachments didn't come through.

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance

-----Original Message-----
From: Braley, Carolyn [mailto:carolyn.braley at sylvania.com]
Sent: July 30 2001 9:32
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: SEND MAIL

Hi Alon,
This is my Workflow Container:
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is my task container:
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is my method container:
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is my method to task and task to method binding:
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is the send mail methodparameter container:
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
I get the message sent  without a problem.  I just can't send to only the
users I get from my method(function). The message
goes out to every SAP user in the company.
Thanks for your help !!
Carolyn W. Braley
ABAP Programmer
Phone # (978) 750-2486