Transfer of work item due to org unit change

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Mon Jul 30 12:39:04 EDT 2001

Brad,

What I meant by incorporating the user parameter is to copy
RH_INBOX_VIEW_BUFFER_REFRESH
to your own Z function and modify the line that pulls in sy-uname.  Make
this a import parameter and
that solves your problem.

My question is why does the RH_SWWUSERWI_TIMESTAMP_RESET work and the
RH_SWWUSERWI_TIMESTAMP_RESET does not?  This does not make sense to me.  Did
you have
commit work in your process similar to function
RH_SWWUSERWI_TIMESTAMP_RESET?

Tom