SEND MAIL

Braley, Carolyn carolyn.braley at sylvania.com
Mon Jul 30 10:32:11 EDT 2001

Hi Alon,

This is my Workflow Container:

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is my task container:

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

This is my method container:

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is my method to task and task to method binding:

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

This is the send mail methodparameter container:

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

I get the message sent  without a problem.  I just can't send to only the
users I get from my method(function). The message
goes out to every SAP user in the company.

Thanks for your help !!

Carolyn W. Braley
ABAP Programmer
Phone # (978) 750-2486