RFC Destination Settings for Workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Jul 25 01:23:42 EDT 2001

>From my own experience I would guess that Mzhang has authorisation to modify

super users while you don't.
I don't think I got any error message either when trying to synchronize
passwords, only when I went one step further - using the "Maintain user" button.
As soon as people with proper authorisation updated the password everything was
OK.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          weidong chen        |
|        |          <weidong_chen_cn at yah|
|        |          oo.com>             |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          25.07.2001 04:42    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Re: RFC Destination Settings for Workflow               |

Hi Everyone,

We are in the verison of 4.6C.

I am also facing such problem about RFC Destination
Settings for Workflow .

When AutoCustomizing the 4.6C workflow environment
under transaction SWU3,
the RFC destination continues to show the message 'RFC
destination has incorrect password'.

when in 'Create logical destination for tRFC',click
the icon 'Synchronize Passwords'.
there is no error.However, when I do a test on the RFC
destination, it shows that
the ping was performed unsuccessfully and that the RFC
destination for SAP Business
Workflow is fully configured.

What am I missing?

Also, am I correct to assume from this message that
WF-BATCH and password are fine
since SAP did not prompt me for either one during the
test?
We currently have destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_420 set
up on 4.6C.

As a side note, when user another user 'Mzhang' test
shows that the RFC has been configured completely.

Any reply will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Weidong Chen

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.