TAWF10 SAP Workflow Academy

Ruth Lee ruth_cheo_lee at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 20:48:05 EDT 2001

Hi Brian

THe wf academy class is 2 wks long incorporating
BC600, BC601 n BC610.  The certification is at the
end of the class. The questionsn results r provided
by SAP AG.

The certification is used as a benchmark for certified
SAP consultant. The class is attended by Partners,
customer internal support team, and freelance
consultant.  If u pass, u will be awarded a OSS id
(sapnet) which u can logon to SAP service Marketplace.

I will personally recommend the certification.

If u intend the class in SAP in Asia, I can help to
find u the location.

Rgds
- Ruth Cheo
email: Ruth at GBIsolutions.com

 --- Brian Bennings <bennings.bj at pg.com> wrote: > Is
it then your recommendation that all new workflow

http://wwwext03.sap.com/usa/education/curriculum/course.asp?Course_Id=600256