Document templates in workflow: Multi-line containers

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jul 24 02:05:46 EDT 2001

Hi Peter,
To reference the individual entries in the container element
try using the "alternative binding" option on the workflow step.
This allows you to pass the mulitline container element into a
function module and manipulate that prior to/after calling your task,
e.g. select the entry/attribute you want to deal with and pass that to the
task.
Have a look at example function module SWA_TEMPLATE_EXECUTE_DATAFLOW
and read the R/3 library doco - a search on "alternative binding" should
find the relevant sections.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267