RFC Destination Settings for Workflow

Quenzer, Kenneth D QuenzeKD at oge.com
Fri Jul 20 09:38:33 EDT 2001

Hi Diane,

We have never had a green light for the Workflow development environment
because we have not defined an explicit number range for customer tasks
(type 'T').

We do not have a green light on the Workflow runtime system in our
production system because we are not using a logical destination for the RFC
destination.  Instead, we are using an R/3 connection which causes SWU3 to
display a warning but once again it is OK.  We do have a green light for the
Workflow runtime system in our development system because we are using a
'logical destination'.  I think it is more important to have the individual
customization settings correct for your environment than to worry about the
color of the light.

Hope this helps,
Kenny Quenzer