IDoc Workflows

Christian Singer christian.singer at img.com
Fri Jul 20 09:26:17 EDT 2001

Hello,

we would like to turn on the exception handling for IDoc processing. We
gained the following knowledge how this works in SAP (we're on 4.6C):
The workflows are started via the FM IDOC_ERROR_WORKFLOW_START which looks
up in table TEDE5 the corresponding workflow to the relevant process code.
But where can we find out in which (error) situation the system sets which
system process code? Initially we thought it would be in transaction WE47
where you can find for example a relation between IDoc status 09 and
process code EDIR. But there is nothing like this for inbound processing.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks,

Christian