RFC Destination Settings for Workflow

Ea, Ty TEa at citgo.com
Fri Jul 20 10:09:24 EDT 2001

Hi Alan,
We are working in client 310.  The verification workflow appears to be
working correctly.  After it was started, an event was created and a work
item for a user decision was sent to my workflow inbox.  When I executed
this work item, I received two notifications as expected.  Both times, the
message that was sent said something to the affect of  'Verfication workflow
completed correctly.  The system has been configured correctly.'  Any
comments on this...anyone?

Thanks again.

Ty

computer.