Event Creation

Ravi Shankar ravisap at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 09:29:04 EDT 2001

Hi Jody,
    You should be able to have events published using the "Status
Management"  - transaction BSVW. You will be able to define which
events have to be published when the statuses change - I believe you
will be working with the Status Objecvt Typw - ORI ( Maintenance order
).

Let me know if you need any more info.

regards
Ravi