Workflow using object DRAW

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Thu Jul 19 09:07:58 EDT 2001

Good morning Sosthene.  I ran into the same problem.  Here's what I was
told.  SAP system creates events for certain transaction applications.  This
is one of them.  When you identify your event in the event linkage table,
you get a workitem for the SAP event and your event.  What I had to do in
this case was to delete my event and just use SAP's system event.  This does
not happen for all objects.  To test you can delete your event linkage to
the object using SWE2.  This worked for me.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250
Blessed are those that hear the word