Workflow Info Sys

Winfried Winterstein winfried_winterstein at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 10:11:53 EDT 2001

Hi John,

there is no special configuration needed for switching
on the WIS.
Unfortunately not many clients have used this feature
yet, at least in my experience. Since WIS is no longer
part of the training curriculum of SAP (no chapter
within BC 601) it looks like it was defocused from SAP
workflow development...

I have implemented it once for a client.
The most effort you need to fill the structures with
process and/or workflow specific data - via predefined
user-exit.

Regards,
Winfried Winterstein (CSC Ploenzke)