Question about delimiting org unit

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Tue Jul 17 12:00:14 EDT 2001

Org unit TOP
   Org Unit OU1
      Position P1
         Job J1
            Task T1
         Holder H1
         Holder H2
   Org Unit OU2

We delimit an org unit when a project is considered obsolete.  When I
delimit the org unit OU1 via tran PO10 (Organizational unit => Delimit), it
delimits the following:
Objects (HRP1000 table):
-Org unit OU1

Relationships (HRP1001 table):
-Org unit OU1 / org unit TOP (relationship A002)
-Org unit OU1 / position P1 (relationship B003)
-Position P1 / org unit OU1 (relationship A003)

However, in addition to the above delimitations, I would also like to
delimit the following:
Objects:
-Position P1

Relationships:
-Job J1 / position P1 (relationship A007)
-Position P1 / holders H1,H2 (relationship A008)
-Position P1 / job J1 (relationship B007)

I was told by SAP to check out trans RE_RHGRENZ0 (delimit objects) and
RE_RHGRENZ2 (delimit infotypes) and try various evaluation paths; otherwise
I was told to create a customized program.  Before I go down these paths,
are there any recommendations?  Obviously the fewer steps for a user to
perform, the better.

Thanks,
Brad