Change document for BELEG

frank smith frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:32:07 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

the flag that you mentioned is set. A change document is created if I change bseg-zlspr of an existing invoice using FB09. The only problem that I do have is that no change document is generated if I create an invoice using MR01...

Hi Mark,
that might be an alternative, though I would prefer a solution that creates a change document as I don't want to change the existing workflow-definition too much (we are simply doing an upgrade to 46c)....
But thinking about what you just wrote: coudn't be the MR01 be the problem? Maybe just the FBxx (like the FB09 to change an existing invoice) and not MRxx transaction generates change documents for BELEG.
Anyone knows something about that???

Thanks guys...

Regards,
Frank Reichenbach