Change document for BELEG

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Jul 17 09:44:03 EDT 2001

I have run into this problem with many object types.  No change document is
generated for a created object.  Only once the object exists and a change is
performed does the change document work.  Can anyone else add anything to
this.  We may need to go to SAP to get a resolution.  So far I have been
able to use various workarounds and it has not been a show stopper so far.
By the way I are in 3.1H .

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250