Change document for BELEG

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jul 17 04:27:21 EDT 2001

Hi Frank,
Check field bseg-zlspr in the dictionary - check the data element behind
this field.
Down the bottom of the data element screen you should see a flag indicating
whether or not it is "change relevant".
This controls whether or not change documents are created when this field is
changed.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267