Transports

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Jul 17 04:47:46 EDT 2001

Many thanks.

John

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 17/07/2001
09:20:28

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:
Subject:  Re: Transports

Hi John,
Have a look at OSS note 316610 and 350026.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267