Executing Work Items through Outlook

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Wed Jul 11 10:37:20 EDT 2001

Hi to all,

We are attempting to execute work items through Outlook.  SAP MAPI is
configured correctly and 'Save Password Enable' has been checked.  Work
items are being forward to Outlook fine, but when we attempt to execute a
work item, we receive a popup box to sign on to SAP.  The SAP sign on popup
box contains the user name of owner of the job which passes the work items
to Outlook.  The job consists of RSWUWFML with OSS note 131795 applied and
RSCONN01.  Everyone is telling us that it should work.  What are we missing?

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation