Customizing problems

Jody I. Chassereau JICHASS at westvaco.com
Wed Jul 11 10:26:37 EDT 2001

I assume you have done the 'Automatic Customizing' in SWU3 and that you =
are not getting a green check on the line saying 'PD control tables =
complete'.  If this is the case, try running report RHSOBJCH.  You should =
get a list of tables that you can select to fix the missing entries.  I =
don't know that I ever found this in any documentation, but a consultant =
showed it to me once and it fixed the problem.

Jody Chassereau
jichass at westvaco.com

>>> s.couzijn at kpn.com 07/11/01 09:44AM >>>
Hello Frends,

We have the following problems in customize settings. may be you have a
solution for this problem.
We tride OSS but there advise has no results. See the attachment.

Thanks anyway.

 <<basis customize workflow.doc>>

Name    : Stephan Couzijn
Division        : Customer Delivery BandWidth Services
Function        : Bandwidth Implementation Manager
Location        : Telecom Plein 2, 2nd floor

Telephone       : +31 70 343 4378
Fax     : +31 70 343 68 28
E-Mail  : s.couzijn at kpn.com=20