Rel 4.6c - Problem Opening Business Workplace.

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Fri Jul 6 10:16:24 EDT 2001

Hi Marcel,

We had a similar problem when we upgraded to 46c. In our case, it turned out
to be an authorization (or lack off) problem caused by the new 46c
functionality. Once executed, it went away and didn't comeback. I'm not sure
if it had anything to do with the new address tables.

Try doing a system trace using the authorization check trace component to
verify whether your problem is similar.

Hope this helps,
Jerry Martinek