Antwort: Re: Parallel processing with dynamic number of branches

michael.klika@de.pwcglobal.com michael.klika at de.pwcglobal.com
Thu Jan 25 11:27:51 EST 2001

Christophe's suggestion fits best, but if the parallel processes differ=
 in many
parameters you might thing about looping over a table with the relevant=

informations and starting subflows to handle the different processes. t=
he pros
AND cons are the implications that come with the fact, that you devide =
the whole
process into different workflow (instances)......but the idea might be =
useful
some time

Christophe Compain <Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu> am 25.01.2001 15:43=
:05
Hinweis: Dieses Mail kommt aus einer fremden Dom=E4ne!

Bitte antworten an SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>