Method Container

Thomas Maue r0773c at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 25 12:33:57 EST 2001

Scot,

The easiest way to correct is to edit your task and change the method
to another choice and then back.  Click check button and you will get
a popup for 'transfer missing elements from object method' - click yes.
Save your task.

The method container can be viewed by clicking on the Binding Object
Method button (square button with two small green blocks) at the task
level but I would not manually change anything here.  The binding is
done for you automatically and the elements can be added by above
procedure.

After changing the task then edit the Workflow and choose the necessary
step.  Click on Define Binding Auto button (read & white circle).

Regards,
Thomas Maue