How to kick of a stuck runtime dialog workitem through a prog ram in order to continue the workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jan 17 01:11:01 EST 2001

Hi Patrick,
To help write your program to fix the immediate problem, have a look at the
workflow API.
These are a bunch of function modules in function group SWWA that you can
use to do things in workflow.  You should find a function module to allow
you to
change the status of an existing workitem in there even in 3.1.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267