Trying to find top-level org unit

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jan 17 01:04:10 EST 2001

Hi Brad/Rakesh,
One option would be to use function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE and the
evaluation path that's used
to determine the next-level-up org structure.  If you don't find a
next-level-up, you've hit the top.
A bit neater than working out the table calls yourself - especially if you
don't do a lot of HR coding.

Try talking to an HR programmer as they may have other helpful function
modules to suggest.
Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267