AW: Trying to find top-level org unit

Knuth, Bernhard bernhard.knuth at sap.com
Wed Jan 17 01:20:08 EST 2001

Brad,
=20
try RH_STRUC_GET with ACT_OTYPE =3D 'O', ACT_OBJID =3D '50000000', and =
ACT_WEGID
=3D 'ORGEH' (evaluation path in org. management).  You will find the =
LEVEL in
RESULT_STRUC.
=20
You should always use function modules accessing HRP* instead of a =
SELECT.
You will find them in RHDB starting with RH_READ_INFTY*.
=20
Regards,
Bernhard Knuth
BPT Consulting and Integration