event for creation of Material Document

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Jan 11 04:55:01 EST 2001

I have created workflows for Material documents using the MSEG object.  I
did the event triggering through output determination in inventory
management, linking to different movement types.  The process is quite
complicated but there is extended help on it if you search.

Most of the configuration is from the Output Determination section of IM in
the IMG.

The basic steps in 3.1h were:
1. (Optional, alternatively you can use the print indicator) extend the
field catalog to include movement type, populate this using a user exit.
2. Create a condition table
3. Create an access sequence
4. Create an output type - select the option for events
5. Enter the processing program and form: try Program - RSWEMC01, Form -
CREATE_EVENT
6. Maintain output procedures
7. Maintain conditions.

Keep trying and it will eventually work!

Mark

SAP UK, Workflow Product Management.