Transaction CUNI - Set Up of Unit of Measure

SIMON ORCHARD ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 05:58:07 EST 2001

Morning All,

I have had some problems with deadlines on one of our workflows. The system=
 decides sporadically to change the deadline from one day to one second and=
 instead of moving the work item, it decides to duplicate it. This means th=
at, sometimes, within two minutes the user has 60 duplicated work items.

I have consulted OSS who have advised to implement three notes, 93753, 1497=
76 and 206571 and to check the time units are maintained correctly in trans=
action CUNI

My question is... how should the time units be measured in CUNI ?

Thank you in advance,

Simon Orchard
Workflow Support
GKN Westland Helicopters Ltd.