missing containerelements for object keys

Jan Spott jan.spott at ixos.de
Wed Jan 10 06:55:38 EST 2001

Hi everybody,

we have a problem with a workflow for parking documents (Rel. 3.1H, Hot
Package SAPKH31H28). The exportparameter of the object in the task which is
parking the document exists. Few steps later, the containerelement for the
object is empty. This happens sometimes. The most of the instances are fine.
Only 2 or 3 percents of the instances do not have a value in the container
for the objectkey.

Does anybody know, whats the problem here is? I checked the workflow
customizing. Everything is fine. The WF-Batch User has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.
Passwords are synchronized. The user (who parked the invoice) has all
necessary permissions. So think it is no authorization problem. I checked
the RFC configuration, no problems.

The workflow for parking the documents has 8 version. Is this a problem
regarding the versions? Can the workflowsystem handle this ammount of
versions?

Regards Jan (IXOS Software)