FIPP and WF

Peter van Alphen (ETM) Peter.van.Alphen at etm.ericsson.se
Wed Jan 10 06:29:58 EST 2001

Hello WF experts,

I have a question about ParkedDocuments in combination with Workflow.

We have a workflow which is triggered on the moment a Parked Document is created. The key of a ParkedDocument is COMPANY CODE (4) PDnumber (10) Fiscal Year (4). The problem we have is that when a parked document which is created in 2000 have to be booked in 2001 we have to change the posting date of the document in a date from the year 2001. But if you do this the key of the ParkedDocument changes (new fiscal year) and the workflow is triggered again. What happens then is that the 'old' workflow is not valid anymore and the new workflow starts from the beginning. Does somebody know how to handle this problem?

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,

Peter van Alphen
Basis Consultant Business Applications
ERICSSONL
P.O. Box 209, 5120 AE Rijen
The Netherlands

Tel.+31 161 246743, Fax. +31 161 242170, GSM. +31 6 22498576
E-Mail:peter.van.alphen at etm.ericsson.se