Evaluation of a container-element in 4.6C

Karsten Ernst Karsten.Ernst at mummert.de
Wed Feb 21 12:13:29 EST 2001

Dear Workflowers,

I hope you do not mind me writing a second request that short after the
other, but i have once again a problem with the 4.6C release.

I want to evaluate an element from the container (an attribute from the
object which is known in the workflow, thats sure), to devide the following
path in two. I have an evaluation like this:  object.flag = 'D'.
Now, when I start the wf, it stops arriving at the evalutation. The error
message in the log is as follows: Operation '&&object.flag&' cannot be
evaluated because object '=' has no value.
Sorry, but what does that mean? Why are there 2 & in front of object.flag?
And how can a sign like '=' have an value??

Maybe one of you can help me, this might be more difficult than activating
a workflow.

Thanks in advance,

Karsten

Karsten Ernst

Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA)
Consultant

Mummert + Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
Business Intelligence Consulting
Content Management

eMail: Karsten.Ernst at mummert.de

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. The opinions expressed are those of the
individual. Internet communications are not secure and therefore we do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you think
you have received this email in error please, notify the sender and delete
any copies of the mail.