Activating workflow-definition on 4.6C

Karsten Ernst Karsten.Ernst at mummert.de
Wed Feb 21 12:00:27 EST 2001

Hello WFlers,

I have a problem activating a workflow definition on 4.6C.
After generating the workflow, there are no informations, only some (4)
warnings and NO faults reported from the system. The warnings are from 4
not fully defined tasks, where the outcomes are not activ (entry
'Processing obsolet' is not activated, no green light in front of the
entry).
If I 'touch' the named tasks one after the other, the informations
disappear and I am able to activate the wf-definition.

Hope, someone has experience with workflows on 4.6C and knows, if this is a
feature or a bug.

Best regards,

Karsten

Karsten Ernst

Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA)
Consultant

Mummert + Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
Business Intelligence Consulting
Content Management

eMail: Karsten.Ernst at mummert.de

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. The opinions expressed are those of the
individual. Internet communications are not secure and therefore we do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you think
you have received this email in error please, notify the sender and delete
any copies of the mail.