How to execute ABAP programs from a workitem

SeongPin Chuah chuah22 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:45:48 EST 2001

Hi,

I have a program that will display some documents such as PDF documents on
the web.
This program needs to be called from a workflow. For example, when a user
receives a
workitem, there will be a button. When the user clicks on the button, it
will lauch
the the browser to display the document.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do I include a button or link in the workitem so that the user
can execute the program?

2.
I assume that if you lauch a program from a workitem in R/3, the program
will run in R/3
Gui. Am I correct? How do I make the program execute from ITS/web instead of
R/3?
Do I need to execute the workitem from Workplace?

Thanks.

Seong-Pin