Process Idocs using Task

Srinivas Reddy srinivas.devireddy at delphiauto.com
Wed Feb 21 10:48:21 EST 2001

We have EDI ALE interface using tRFC port in 4.6C. I wan to  use Standard Task
to process the Idocs when it reaches the status 64. I have FM which calls
RBDAPP01 program to process the Idocs on status 64. I want to  use this FM in
Object type Method. The process code is DELV(SAP stand.) . I want to know which
object - event  I can use to trigger task so that task can process Idocs from
staus 64 to 53. Please give me advise if anybody come across this problem.

Thank You,

Srini Reddy