Workflow Administrator

Leonardo> <Araujo leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com
Fri Feb 16 10:54:34 EST 2001

In 31h go to transaction SWDA and select Workflow Editor Administration Data.
Use the transaction WE46 to fill out the info EDIADMIN for EDI notification
process.

I hope it helps.

Leonardo Araujo.

Scot Flak <mrscotflak at yahoo.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 02/16/2001 10:31:39 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>