Workflow Administrator

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 16 10:52:15 EST 2001

Hi Scot,

You should go to transaction SWU3 and execute the selection  for Workflow
Administrator Maintained.
>From there you will be be brought to a screen where the Workflow
Administrator is specified.  It can be either an Org Unit, a Job, a
Position, a Work Center, or a User.

We use a Position, and then assign holders to the Position WF-Admin.  I get
all the error messages, etc.

Have fun,
Sue