Workflow Question

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Wed Feb 14 11:42:44 EST 2001

I would like to test a step in one of my workflows.  I set a breakpoint in
my method - ABAP code so that I could check the values.

Within transaction PFTC, I changed the user to my name.

I double clicked on the task, and turned off the attribute background
processing.

I clicked on the agent assignment for the task and set it to be a general
task.  Classification is not classified.

When I create a purchase order, the workflow runs several steps and stops on
my task.

>From within SWI1, the step is in a ready status.

If I click on "list with technical details", I have an error for my step.

The error message says "work item xxxxxxxxx: User wayne cannot reserve the
work item.

What is causing this error and how can it be resolved?

Wayne R. Carson
Business Consultant  - SAP
Technical Applications Team Leader
Solvay Information Technologies, Inc.
3333 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX  77098