Automatisation of print lists archiving

Estelle BOUAT Estelle.Bouat at edfgdf.fr
Wed Feb 14 09:36:08 EST 2001

Hi SAPers,

I would like to know if any of you can give me a feed back on archiving print lists automatically .

We are planning to archive many print lists every months with Documentum as archiving system.

Can I create a kind of job which would launch the print lists programm, put the print lists in the archivelink spool and send them to Documentum ?  What kind of job can help me doing this (Batch Input, events, other) ?

Does anybody followed the BC615 SAP course and if yes, is this course helpfull for customzing Archive Link module ?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Estelle