Search help on web enabled workflow forms

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon-it.com
Mon Feb 12 18:03:08 EST 2001

Thanx Jocelyn,

I however do not have HTML business commands `searchhelp` in my template. I
generated with SAP Studio a simple template (screen 150), business style,
with two fields with searchhelp:

`include(~service="system", ~language="", ~theme="dm",
~name="TemplateLibraryDHTML.html")`
`SAP_TopInclude()`
  <head>
    `SAP_PageTitle()`
    `SAP_Stylesheet()`
    `SAP_JavaScript()`
  </head>
    `SAP_TemplateHeader()`
    `SAP_BodyContentBegin()`
    `SAP_FormBegin()`
      `SAP_Field("COUNTRY015001","COUNTRY015001", DynproLabelWidth="100")`
      `SAP_Field("CUSTOMER015002","CUSTOMER015002", DynproLabelWidth="100")`
      `SAP_Button("START")`
      `SAP_Button("CANCEL")`
    `SAP_FormEnd()`
    `SAP_BodyContentEnd()`

The searchhelp.html and searchhelpdhtml.html files are in place, but for
some reason the search help isn't shown when the field is selected. I
already tried re-installing the ITS. The strange thing is that the normal
webGui works perfect, only the generated webform's search help isn't
working.

It drives me crazy.....any suggestions?

Regards,
Sander van der Wijngaart