Transient workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 13 00:43:45 EST 2001

Hi Kenneth,
Direct from the 4.6A release notes:
The function "Transient Workflow" is provided on a project basis and can
only be activated after consultation with SAP Workflow Development.

If you want to use the function, send a mail to the Workflow Team
(bpt at sap-ag.de) quoting the keywords "Transient Workflow".

Haven't seen anything since then which indicates a change in position.
Suggest you send a mail to the workflow team as directed.

Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267