Web Enabling a Task; transaction generation

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Fri Feb 9 11:14:35 EST 2001

Hi Cheryl,
U can find the releven documetation on Web workflow in SAP on line
documenation
Go to Basis Component -----> Business Managment ----> SAP Business
Workflow--->
Reference Documentation ----->Form Integration with SAPforms
Here U will find the documentation on Webflow and also there is example
of Customer creation with Web workflow

Regds
Rakesh