INFO: Result parameter from method

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Feb 9 11:00:43 EST 2001

Gregor,

Yes, send it to OSS. They have special padded cells so you don't have to
worry about causing injuries ;-).

The behaviour that I would expect for a result parameter is that the number
of fixed values in the ddic domain referenced in the result parameter
determines the number of outcomes shown in the workflow builder.  (the new
term for the internal events is "outcome"). E.g. A domain with the fixed
values "Yes", "No" and "Maybe" would generate three outcomes.

Thanks for the warning,
Alan